|AARP Free Tax Help|
Event Type: Adult Program|
Age Group(s): Adult
Start Time: 10:30 AM
End Time: 2:30 PM
IN PERSON REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED FOR AN APPOINTMENT.Library: Green Valley Library
Appointments for 2016 free tax year help are scheduled in advance in person by AARP volunteers during their hours at the Green Valley Library which are, Tuesdays 10:30-2:30, Wednesdays, 10:30-2:30, and Thursdays 10:30-2:30. The registrations for all appointments must be scheduled in person and in advance. No phone reservations for appointments will be taken this year.
Location: Conference Room
• Please note, AARP will do taxes for all ages and income levels, however they will NOT do taxes for business.
• TUESDAYS AND WEDNESDAYS - FIRST APPT. 10 a.m. - LAST APPT. 1:15 p.m.
• THURSDAYS - FIRST APPT. 10 a.m. - LAST APPT. 2:00 p.m.
WHAT TO BRING:
• YOU MUST BRING: Current Identification (D.L. or Social Security Card)
• Also bring past years tax forms if available and W2’s and any social security, investment forms, etc.
• Green Valley Library Conference Room.
• The Green Valley Library is located at the intersection of NORTH Green Valley Parkway and SUNSET. The library's address is: 2797 N. Green Valley Parkway, Henderson, 89014